1. What items are eligible to be returned or exchanged?
- Items are in their original condition: unwashed and unworn. Items not in this condition will not be accepted. Items which are damaged or defective may be returned at any time. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
2. How much is the return or exchange shipping fee for online purchases?
- Returns and exchanges shipping are paid by the customer.
3. How long do I have to return or exchange an item I bought online?
4. How can I receive a refund for my order?
- Refunds require proof of purchase: the shipping confirmation email sent to you, the original credit card used for the purchase.
5. I received an item as a gift. How can I receive a refund?
- Gifts returned with gift receipt (invoice) will receive a refund to the original credit card used for the purchase.
6. Can online items be returned in store?
7. Can store items be returned online?
8. Are there limitations on returning specific merchandise?
- Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refunds on returns are in the form of original payment.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping is a flat fee of $7.95. We ship with USPS available to all U.S. States. We package and ship your order as soon as we receive the order within 2-3 days.